Red Hat Certifications using an Individual Kiosk Exam Station
Red Hat’s certification program is consistent, reliable, and trusted. Exams are hands-on, making them better indicators of your proficiency. Each exam tests your ability to perform actual IT tasks just as you will on the job.
You will take the individual exams on an individual testing station developed by Red Hat. It is a secure, pre-configured kiosk. The testing station makes sure that you have the complete functionality required for the exam, and that you can take the exam in a secure manner remotely monitored by a Red Hat test proctor. Red Hat Individual Exams can offer you extra time to study, and they are a flexible, convenient way to accommodate busy schedules.
Horizon Systems is a Kiosk Testing facility for Red Hat, Located in the Columbus Ohio area. With the Kiosk option, we are able to provide examination services without having to wait for the next classroom scheduled exam to take place.
As an Example: How to schedule RHCSA exam.
- Note: This step can take approximately 48 hours to obtain a Red Hat training voucher and associate it to your Red Hat ID.
- Follow the steps in your purchase confirmation to log in to the scheduler application and choose the time, date, and location that is right for you.
- You will receive an email confirming your scheduled exam, as well as instructions on what to do on your testing day.
- Show up on your scheduled date and time to the testing facility, and be at least 15 minutes early.
- Be sure to bring a government issued photo ID, as this will be required.
Here is a partial list of the Red Hat Exams currently available via our Kiosk:
(Click on "-See More Details" link under each of the following exams in our store for additional exam information.)
Note: There are multiple versions of several exams and this is not a complete list of kiosk based exams. Please check with us if you need help selecting an appropriate version of an exam.